The faculty-music is required to teach or perform singing or playing a musical instrument to students (adults and children) at Sonorous or at Sonorous working locations. It will be work from home until pandemic situation continues. He/She needs to take up the following roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing the students either for hobby purpose or for examination purpose based on the student's inclination following and designing the course structure with approved by Sonorous management.
- Should arrange and ensure the required teaching material is available for the planned classes beforehand.
- Theory, Aural, Scales, Exercises and Other practical techniques have to be a part of the lesson plan.
- Should motivate the students to go for examinations and prepare accordingly
- Should connect with the students so that they stay motivated to learn more.
- Should co-ordinate with the Admin, Parents, Management as and when required to ensure all the parties are at same page wrt the students' progress.
- Should encourage the students to refer their friends to join the classes at Sonorous.
- Should have well understood the requirements for examination as per syllabus and shouldn't keep any loop hole in the preparation.
- Should maintain the student's feedback, progress and raise red flag as and when if required.
- Should prepare the students for performances once every quarter and should plan small gathering of 20/25 students and their parents.
- Should maintain the record of admin, accounts for the branch assigned.
- Should be positively and actively doing promotion of Sonorous at the social media in personal level.
Educational and other Skills Required: Specialist in western classical vocals, or Trained /accredited with Trinity College of London for Piano/Keyoard/Violin/Vocal, Teaching Music in Schools or who is passionate about Music with no formal training
- Contract length: 12 months
- Application Deadline: 5/2/2021
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per year
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Total work: 1 year (Required)
- Making lesson Plans: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)
- Should be highly passionate to teach students